All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.

New year and three career choices


it's the moment that i should make my mind,stop thinking and fight my traditional paralysis by analysis which I'm famous for.

the choices are like this

1- Remain with current job ,it pays well and as long as i don't show up for work it's trouble free (yeah you may wonder)
2- Accept a new job offer made by a friend to work in a foreign company in Libya ,it doesn't pay as much as I get from my current job
3- Go for my old plan, the one I have been delaying for so long and relocate to the United States!

The three option are still going in my mind, each has advantages and disadvantages of course and I have to decide in the next few days

Inshallah will guide me to right choice

0 comments:

Post a Comment