All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.

Hospital's smell


I spent the last few days between hospitals and clinics , it is the smell that I always hated, as everyone the smell sense is the one that bring back memories , in this case they are never good ones.
Anyway I'm glad that the situation is over now, in the this time i was away a lot has happened , I'm being back at work,, also the last parts i ordered from my workstation  arrived and maybe tomorrow I'll work on it inshallah , for now I'm spending few days at the farm enjoying the smell of kharoub trees and the fresh clean air of the woods and the valleys, It just make me feel alive again

1 comments:

elekomm - إليكــم said...

السلام عليكم

رائحة المستشفي أو الادوية ربما لا تلاحط و أنت في ذات المكان ، لكن عند الخروج تكون رائحة المستشفى مميزة و واضحة .

جميلة هي الراحة بعد مشقة العمل

تحياتي

Post a Comment